The Friday Five: Sharp's Top BHTV Moments
Today, August 10, we honor No. 10 himself, Patrick Sharp. Not with his notable stats from 2012-13, nor his illustrious NHL-career accomplishments. Instead, we appreciate our Sharp Shooter's sense of humor and stage presence in The Friday Five: Sharp's Top Blackhawks TV Moments.
1. Patrick Sharp welcomes fans to his favorite Chicago dining spots including Mr. Beef, Lou Malnati's and the Wiener Circle in this Blackhawks TV classic.
2. Sharpie wore a microphone for the morning skate before Game 3 of the Western Conference Quarterfinals, and fans got to see his playful antics on the ice.
3. Who can forget the Blackhawks TV special in which No. 10 introduced us to his loveable pup Shooter? We certainly can't.
4. Watch Patricks Sharp and Kane square off in the Qdoba Blackhawks Burrito Faceoff. The Sizzling Sharpie Steak Burrito was victorious after some serious burrito rolling by the alternate captain.
5. Shooter makes his return to Blackhawks TV in Sharpie's day with the Stanley Cup. Shooter had a difficult time eating his treats from the Cup, but it made for a memorable clip.