• At the 2010 Under-18 World Championships, he was named one of the top three players on Team Sweden tying for the team lead in goals (6) and helping his team win a silver medal. His 12 points (6-6--12) ranked second on the team.
• Rensfeldt posted 50 points (21-29--50) in 39 games in 2009-10 to rank fourth in the league and second on his team the season after he helped Brynas Junior to a SuperElit Championship (2008-09).
• He started playing hockey at the age of five, taking after his father and brother. The biggest influences on his career have been his parents and his former coach Tommy Jonsson who all made him “understand he was talented”.
• Rensfeldt patterns his game after Vincent Lecavalier because of his “size, smarts and puck handling skills” and his childhood hockey idol was Peter Forsberg because “he was the first Swedish player to be the best in the NHL”.
• If he could be a celebrity for a day he’d choose Boston Bruins forward Marc Savard.
NHL team: Boston Bruins
NHL player: Vincent Lecavalier
Shootout move: “Toe drag to backhand”
Movie: Remember the Titans
TV show: Entourage
Video game: NHL ‘10
Website: NHL.com, facebook.com
Home-cooked meal: Tacos
Place to visit: New York