• In 2008-09, Leddy guided the Eagles to the Class 2A State Championship, the first ever for Eden Prairie by defeating Moorhead 4-2 in front of over 15,000 fans at Xcel Energy Center.
• After turning down an offer to play for the U.S. National Training Development Program, he led all defensemen on his team in scoring with 37 points (8-29-37) in 25 games.
• Leddy won the 2009 Mr. Hockey Award, given annually to the most outstanding senior high school hockey player in the state of Minnesota. He was also named the Star Tribune’s Player of the Year.
• The Eden Prairie native will stay close to home this fall attending the University of Minnesota in 2009.
• He represented Team USA at the Under-18 Ivan Hlinka tournament in 2008, recording two assists in four games.
STAYING HOME PAID OFF FOR ‘MR. HOCKEY’ LEDDY
EDEN PRAIRIE’S NEW, IMPROVED LEDDY IS STRONGER ON ICE THAN EVER