• In 2008-09, Morin lead the U.S. NTDP in scoring with 33 goals and 59 points and tied for first with five game-winning goals in 55 games. In 14 international games this season, he recorded 14 points (8-6-14) in 14 games.
• After signing with Kitchener in April, he will join the Rangers of the Ontario Hockey League for the 2009-10 season.
• His older brother, Chad, a defenseman, also played for the U.S. National Training Development program and will be a senior at Harvard University in 2009-10 -- they became the first sibling pair to play at the NTDP. His cousin, J.D. Forrest, was an All-American at Boston College and plays professional hockey in Finland.
• At the 2009 Under-18 World Championships, Morin led his team with six goals and tied for first with 10 points (6-4-10) in seven games, leading Team USA to a gold medal. At the 2008 Under-18 World Championships, he led the team with six goals (6-2-8).
• Prior to his days with the NTDP, Morin played for the Syracuse Stars of the Eastern Junior Hockey League; in 2006-07 he was named EJHL Rookie of the Year.
MORIN HOPING TO TAKE FAST TRACK TO NHL
New York Rangers
Home cooked meal:
Sport (other than hockey):
Activity away from the rink:
Place to shop:
Place to visit: