• Paradis helped lead the Shawinigan Cataractes to the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League’s – they fell to Drummondville in seven games. He had 12 points (6-6-12), including, two game-winning goals, in 21 playoff games in 2009.
• During the regular season, he posted 50 points (19-31-50) in 66 games.
• At the 2009 CHL Top Prospects, event, Paradis blasted a 95.7 miles-per-hour shot in the hardest shot competition, defeating seven other prospects.
• Paradis started playing hockey when he was three-years-old and he credits his parents for having the most influence on his career with their constant support and sacrifices.
• His favorite players are Edmonton’s Ales Hemsky and Chicago’s Martin Havlat -- he patterns his game after their skill, but tries to add a stronger physical presence to his own game.
Ales Hemsky, Martin Havlat
Never the same
The Rocket or Walk the Line
Lance et Compte
Facebook or RDS
La Cage aux Sport
Sport (other than hockey):
Bacon, eggs, sausage, toast
Superman or Hancock