|BIRTHPLACE:||Canton, MI, USA|
|DRAFTED:||CHI: 2002-156 overall|
|- Recorded multi-point games: (Dec. 16, Feb. 19).
- Tallied his first goal of the season against Buffalo on Jan. 14.
- Logged a season-high 28:23 time on ice against the New York Rangers on Jan. 16.
- Established a career-high three assists against Edmonton on Dec. 16 in his first game back from the Injured Reserve list.
- Activated from Injured Reserve on Dec. 16 after missing the Blackhawks first 28 games of the season due to a knee injury sustained during the offseason.
- Appeared in two games with the AHL's Rockford IceHogs on a long-term injury exception conditioning loan (Dec. 11 - 13), which includes notching his first pro hat trick and a pro career-high four points in the second contest.
- Led Blackhawks defensemen and ranked second overall on the squad with a career-high 103 penalty minute
- Ranked third among team blueliners with seven goals and 26 points and tied for third with 19 assists in an NHL career high 68 matchups
- Netted the game-tying goal and an assist and posted a +4 plus/minus rating in a 4-3 overtime victory on March 23 against St. Louis
- Missed 10 games from Dec. 30 to Jan. 16 due to a sprained knee suffered on Dec. 26 against Nashville
- Missed three games due to a facial injury (Nov. 28 to Dec. 1)br>- Accrued a career-best three-point night (one goal, two assists) on Oct. 31 against Dallas
- Posted multiple points four times