|DRAFTED:||ANA: 2004-75 overall|
|- Made his Blackhawks debut on March 3, posting two penalty minutes in 10:07of ice time
- Recorded a pro career-high 19 goals with the AHL's Rockford IceHogs, third-best on the team this season
- Ranks second on the IceHogs with 31 assists and third with 50 points while accruing 53 penalty minutes in 50 tilts
- Held scoreless in one game with the Pittsburgh Penguins, his 16th career NHL contest
- Led the AHL's Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins with 43 assists and 61 points both career highs in 74 regular-season matchups
- Paced the AHL with 12 goals and fired for third overall with 27 points in 23 postseason games last year to help Wilkes-Barre/Scranton reach the Calder Cup Finals
- Netted nine of his 18 goals on the power play during the regular season
- Dished out a season-high four assists on Nov. 24 at Binghamton
- Bagged multiple points 15 times
- Posted points in a season-high 10 consecutive games from Dec. 15 to Jan. 4, netting four goals and 15 assists
- Recorded 11 points (5G, 6A) in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton's five-game first round playoff victory over Hershey
- Closed out the postseason on an eight-game point streak (two goals, seven assists
2007-08: Held scoreless in one game with the Pittsburgh Penguins, his 16th career NHL contest … Led the AHL’s Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins with 43 assists and 61 points – both career highs – in 74 regular-season matchups … Led the AHL with 12 goals and fired for third overall with 27 points in 23 postseason games last year to help Wilkes-Barre/Scranton reach the Calder Cup Finals … Netted a career-best 18 markers during the regular season, nine of which were tallied with the man advantage … Dished out a season-high four assists on Nov. 24 at Binghamton … Bagged multiple points 15 times … Posted points in a season-high 10 consecutive games from Dec. 15 to Jan. 4, netting four goals and 15 assists … Notched three three-point performances in a four-game span from Dec. 26 to Dec. 31 … Finished the regular-season on a six-game point streak (three goals, five assists) before notching a point in each of his first seven postseason tilts (seven goals, six assists) … Recorded 11 points (five goals, six assists) in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton’s five-game first round playoff victory over Hershey … Closed out the postseason on an eight-game point streak (two goals, seven assists.
2006-07: Made his NHL debut in 15 games with the Stanley Cup Champion Anaheim Ducks, potting his first career goal on Feb. 20 against Vancouver … Shared second on the AHL’s Portland Pirates with 16 goals and ranked eighth with 30 points despite appearing in just 48 of the squad’s 80 regular-season matchups.
2005-06: Recorded 24 points (15 goals, nine assists) in 37 regular-season games with Portland … Notched points in six straight games from Dec. 16 to 28, accruing five goals and three helpers … Suffered a broken left shoulder on Jan. 6 and did not return to action until April 7 … Netted four goals and four assists in 15 Calder Cup Playoff contests.
2004-05: Made his professional debut with the AHL’s Cincinnati Mighty Ducks, notching 13 assists and 18 points in 46 regular-season games … Dished out one assist and accrued six penalty minutes in 12 playoff outings.
2003-04: Paced Toronto St. Michael’s Majors (OHL) with 41 assists and 67 points in 53 regular-season games during his final year in juniors … Notched a season-high four points twice … Paced Toronto in the postseason with 13 assists and 17 points in 18 matchups.
2002-03: Ranked second on Toronto in goals (24), assists (42) and points (66) in 60 regular-season matchups … Led Toronto with 17 assists and 24 points in 19 postseason games.
2001-02: Ranked third on Toronto with 40 assists, fourth with 59 points and fifth with 19 goals in 61 regular-season tilts … Paced the squad with 12 assists and 19 points in 14 playoff outings.
2000-01: Made his junior debut, racking up 28 points (nine goals, 19 assists) in a career-best 61 regular-season games … Collected 10 points (two goals, eight assists) in 18 playoff contests.