OFFICIAL RULES - NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. This Sweepstakes begins October 30, 2008 and ends November 29, 2008 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: Fill out and mail an official entry form obtained from participating Jewel-Osco stores or print your name, age, address (no P.O. Boxes please), zip code and day/evening telephone numbers on a 3" x 5" card and mail in a standard #10 envelope with first-class postage affixed to: Jewel-Osco All Ice on the Prize Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 3601, Department K, Akron, Ohio 44309-3601. Entries must be postmarked by November 29, 2008 and received by December 3, 2008. You may enter as many times as you like. Only one entry per stamped envelope is permitted. Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, LLC, participating Jewel-Osco stores, Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc. (“Chicago Blackhawks”) and their respective agents are not responsible for late, lost, postage-due, damaged, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of the Sponsors (as defined below) and will not be returned.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of Illinois, Indiana or Wisconsin, age twenty-one (21) years or older during the Sweepstakes Period. Employees of Jewel-Osco, its divisions, subsidiaries and independent retailers, Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, LLC, Malone Advertising, Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc., the National Hockey League and any of their affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, or advertising agencies and their immediate family members, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law.
4. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive two (2) tickets to the January 11, 2009 Chicago Blackhawks hockey home game in Chicago, IL against Nashville, plus the following package awarded during an on-ice game-day presentation: a trip for two (2) to the January 17, 2009 Chicago Blackhawks hockey away game in St. Louis, MO, including roundtrip airline tickets for two (2) from a Chicago regional airport (O’ Hare or Midway airport as determined by Sponsors) to St. Louis, MO, double occupancy hotel accommodations for one (1) day/one (1) night, two (2) tickets to the Chicago Blackhawks hockey game in St. Louis, MO and $100 cash. Approximate retail value: $2,000. One (1) First Prize winner will receive four (4) tickets to the January 11, 2009 Chicago Blackhawks hockey home game in Chicago, IL against Nashville. Approximate retail value: $400. Twenty (20) Second Prize winners will each receive two (2) tickets to the January 11, 2009 Chicago Blackhawks hockey home game in Chicago, IL against Nashville. Approximate retail value: $60. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Odds of winning determined by the total number of eligible entries received. An independent judging organization will conduct prize drawings on or about December 8, 2008. Winners will be notified through the mailing address or phone number supplied on the entrance form on or about December 12, 2008 and may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a publicity/liability release, which must be completed and returned within five (5) days from the date of receipt. Prize(s) will be awarded to alternate winner(s) if affidavit and release are not so returned, a winner cannot be contacted, prize notification is returned undeliverable or a winner declines the prize. Winner’s guests (or guest’s parents or legal guardians) may also be required to execute a guest publicity/liability release prior to travel.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating in this sweepstakes, all entrants agree to the decisions of the Sponsors as final and binding in all matters related to this sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the prizes listed with prizes of equal or greater value at their sole discretion. No substitution of prizes permitted by winners. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Sponsors not responsible for game postponements, delays, cancellations or other acts or omissions not within their control. All taxes, fees, costs and expenses not specified are solely the responsibility of the winners. No groups, clubs or organizations may participate in this offer or reproduce or distribute any portion of these rules or entry forms to their members. Except where prohibited by law, in consideration for the opportunity to be awarded a prize, entering this Sweepstakes shall constitute (a) an agreement to be bound by these rules, and (b) each winner’s consent to the use of each winner’s name, address (city and state only), voice and/or image (photograph, video, etc.) for advertising and promotional purposes without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind. Except where prohibited by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes and/or claiming and using a prize, winners and their guests agree to release and indemnify Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, LLC, Jewel-Osco, Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc., National Hockey League, and their respective, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, shareholders, directors, officers and employees and any other companies participating in the design, administration, promotion, advertisement or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, from any liability for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses, costs or losses of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes or acceptance of, or use, or inability to use the prize(s) or parts thereof, including without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Sweepstakes is governed by Illinois law. Sweepstakes subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Limit one prize per family, household or organization. Unauthorized reproduction of Sweepstakes entry forms or Official Rules without written consent is prohibited.
7. WINNERS LIST: For a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by February 2, 2009 to: Jewel-Osco All Ice on the Prize Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 3601, Department WK, Akron, Ohio 44309-3601.
8. SPONSORS: Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, LLC, 2100 Winchester Road, Neenah, Wisconsin 54956. Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc., 1901 West Madison, Chicago, Illinois 60612. Jewel-Osco, 150 Pierce Road, Suite 200, Itasca, IL 60143.