Chicago Blackhawks Charities Donation Requests
The Chicago Blackhawks are very active in supporting various fundraising efforts throughout the Chicagoland area for schools, hockey clubs, charitable and not-for-profit organizations that embody the spirit of the Chicago Blackhawks Charities (CBC).
While we would like to respond positively to every request we receive, it is not possible to do so because of the large volume of requests. Please review the checklist below to ensure your organization qualifies!
Does your organization match one of the three focus areas of CBC?
- Health and Wellness
*In an effort to conserve paper and ensure maximum efficiency, we only accept requests via our online request form.
- Organizations are limited to one request per year.
- Organizations must be based in the state of Illinois.
- Requests must be submitted with a tax ID number.
- Requests will only be considered if sent at least eight weeks in advance.
- Requests must be submitted through our online system. Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will NOT be considered.
The Chicago Blackhawks do not grant donation requests for the following:
- Preschools, nursery schools or private schools
- Individual participation fundraisers (walk-a-thons, Team-in-Training, Relay for Life, etc.)
- In-kind donations offered for raffles, prizes or incentives
- Third party requests or organizational campaigns (i.e. American Cancer Society, Alzheimer’s Association, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, etc.) as we support these types of organizations on a corporate level
- Recreational activities (field trips, graduation nights, etc.)
- Political or religious groups
- Advocacy or special interest groups
- Travel funds, conferences, seminars and workshops
- Videotape, film or audio productions
- Organizations that may in any way conflict with the goals, programs or any affiliations of the Blackhawks
*Donations are fulfilled at the discretion of Chicago Blackhawks Charities and are based on item inventory