Chicago Blackhawks Wait List
Thank you for your interest in Chicago Blackhawks Season Tickets. Below is some important information regarding the Wait List.
- A refundable $100 per seat deposit is required in order to be added to the waitlist. This is a one-time deposit and will be applied toward the cost of your season tickets.
- After our current season ticketholder renewal and upgrade process is completed, we will contact waitlist members with available seat locations.
- If we reach your ranking on the list, you will receive a phone call by an account executive as well as an offer by email for the opportunity to purchase tickets. Due to the timeliness of this process, it is imperative that you keep your current phone number and email address on file with our Ticket Sales Department.
- Placing a deposit does not guarantee that you will be offered seats.
- If an offer is conveyed to you and you fail to respond, you will be removed from the waitlist and will need to reapply. If you respond to an offer and decline the seats offered, you may request to remain on the list however your ranking will be adjusted.
- A valid email address is required in order to be added to the waitlist. Waitlist members will receive ongoing communication from the Chicago Blackhawks with information regarding their opportunity to buy season tickets as well as other special offers, events, and ticket opportunities. Please be sure that your computers setting recognizes the following address: @chicagoblackhawks.com
If you have any questions please contact us at 312-455-7000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.