Welcome To The Madhouse On Madison
The United Center's 300 level has undergone some exciting renovations...
New for the 2009-10 season, the United Center’s 300 Level features a renovated concourse with 144 flat screen televisions powered by LG, new food and beverage stations above select seating sections and two new bars that open up to panoramic views of the arena.
The Madhouse on Madison includes:
- Exciting graphics and signs highlighting “The Madhouse on Madison.”
- A variety of new menu items provided by the United Center’s new food and beverage provider, Levy Restaurants.
- A new concession stand and seating area located in Section 326 called “Backstage.”This area replicates the atmosphere of being backstage at a United Center concert and will include photos of music acts that played at the United Center along with a specialized menu from Levy Restaurants.
- New concession stands and bars located at the top of the 300 Level on the north side of the arena to provide fans sitting in that area with easy access to food and beverage service.
- Two new novelty areas carrying merchandise unique to The Madhouse on Madison.
- New concourse food stations with increased seating.
- New video systems featuring photography, video and animation on the concourse walls which will create images and specialized programming for each individual event.