Salute to the Military Sweepstakes - Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Salute to the Military Sweepstakes, brought to you by The Boeing Company (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to active duty members, active and inactive Reserve members, and veterans of the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard and National Guard who permanently reside and/or are currently stationed in the States of Illinois, Wisconsin, or Indiana (“Servicemembers”). Officers, directors, partners, members, shareholders, owners, employees and agents of the Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc. (“Chicago Blackhawks”), the National Hockey League and its Member Teams and The Boeing Company (“Boeing”), each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child and sibling and their respective spouses) and household members (whether or not related) are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Fans may nominate Servicemembers for entry in the Sweepstakes by filling out a nomination form online at www.chicagoblackhawks.com between September 19, 2011 and October 31, 2011. Nominations must be received by 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time (CST) on October 31, 2011. Nominator may nominate as many different nominees as desired, but Nominator may nominate each person only one time. No purchase is necessary to enter the Sweepstakes.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected by random drawing by the United Service Organizations (USO) of Illinois and will be notified by the USO via supplied email address or phone number. In the event a winner cannot be contacted, declines a prize, or cannot accept a prize at the date and time it is offered, a random drawing will re-occur to replace that person. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible nominations received. Purchase will not increase odds of winning. Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release.
4. PRIZES. Fifty (50) winners will receive two (2) tickets to the November 11, 2011 Chicago Blackhawks home game. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the tickets is $144.00.
5. CONDITIONS: Prizes are non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes associated with the prize, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned herein. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize(s) permitted except at the Chicago Blackhawks’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value. No groups, clubs or organizations may participate in this offer or reproduce or distribute any portion of these rules or entry forms to their members. Sponsors are not responsible if any game is delayed or cancelled for reasons beyond their control. By nominating a Servicemember, nominator agrees to abide by and be bound to these Official Rules, and to hold harmless and indemnify Boeing, Chicago Blackhawks, USO, the National Hockey League and its Member Teams, and each of their respective officers, directors, partners, members, shareholders, owners, employees, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of nominator’s participation in the Sweepstakes . No responsibility is assumed for technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software, network computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind; or incomplete or illegible entries. In consideration for being awarded a prize, each prize recipient will be required to agree and consent, without further compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the Sponsors’ use of the recipient’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by Boeing and/or the Chicago Blackhawks, agrees to abide by and be bound to these Official Rules and all ticket-holder rules and policies, and to hold harmless and indemnify Boeing, Chicago Blackhawks, USO, the National Hockey League and its Member Teams, and each of their respective officers, directors, partners, members, shareholders, owners, employees, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies from and against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of (i) prize recipient’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual feared to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be found acting in violation of the official rules, or to undermine legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sweepstakes void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsors’ decisions are final. Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the state of Illinois.
The Boeing Company
100 North Riverside Plaza
Chicago, IL 60606
Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc.,
1901 West Madison Street,
Chicago, Illinois 60612
United Service Organizations of Illinois, Inc.
333 S. Wabash Ave., 16th Floor
Chicago, IL 60604