Chicago Blackhawks Charities - Letter of Inquiry
Any nonprofit organization (NPO) interested in receiving funding consideration for the very first time from either the Chicago Blackhawks Charities or the Chicago Blackhawks Community Fund, a McCormick Foundation fund, is required to submit a completed LOI.
To receive funding consideration, an NPO must operate a program that fits the funding guidelines for either fund and must be in stable financial health. Before submitting an LOI, review the funding guidelines of both Chicago Blackhawks Charities and the McCormick Foundation.
For LOIs to Chicago Blackhawks Charities (health and wellness requests), please e-mail your materials by March 13, 2015, to Anna Warner at email@example.com. We will notify the organizations that are chosen to submit a full application by April 13, 2015.
For LOIs to the Chicago Blackhawks Community Fund, a McCormick Foundation Fund, an electronic form to submit all of the information and materials will be available here beginning Feb 2, 2015.
The LOI must include the following:
- A two page letter describing the NPO's mission and the specific program for which you seek grant support.
- Be specific about the program's intentional goals, target population, operations and outcome measurements from the previous year of program operation.
- Please attach one (1) copy of the following required documents:
- IRS 501(c)3 - most recent federal tax exempt determination letter
- Most recent audited financial statements or IRS990 (if audit not available)
- A list of members of the NPO's board of directors