Chicago Blackhawks Charities - Letter of Inquiry
Any nonprofit agency (npo) interested in receiving funding consideration for the very first time from either the Chicago Blackhawks Charities or the Chicago Blackhawks Community Fund (a McCormick Foundation fund), is required to submit a completed LOI. Due date will change each year.
To receive funding consideration, an NPO must operate a program that fits the funding guidelines for either fund, and must be in stable financial health. Before you submit an LOI, please review the funding guidelines of both Chicago Blackhawks Charities and the McCormick Foundation.
PLEASE RETURN ALL LETTERS OF INTENT TO CBC BEFORE FEB. 28, 2014.
Please e-mail your LOI by the deadline to: Elizabeth Queen: email@example.com. You will be notified whether or not your agency will be asked to submit a full grant application.
The LOI must include the following:
- A two page letter describing the npo's mission, and the program for which you seek grant support;
- Be specific about the program's intentional goals, target population, operations and outcome measurements from the previous year of program operation;
- Please attach one (1) copy of the following required documents:
- IRS 501(c)3 - most recent federal tax exempt determination letter
- most recent audited financial statements or IRS990 (if audit not available)
- a list of members of the NPO's board of directors