2013-2014 #beAteammate Contest - Brought to you by DiGiorno® Pizza
(1) No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase a person’s odds of winning with an entry. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
(2) The 2013 – 2014 #beAteammate Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the states of Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin who are 18 years of age or older on the date of entry; provided that the following persons are not eligible to participate in the Contest: (a) the employees, officers, directors, partners, equity holders, members and agents of Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc. (“Chicago Blackhawks”) and Nestle USA (“Nestle”), and their respective immediate family members (spouse, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren) and members of their same households (whether legally related or not), and (b) the employees, officers, directors, partners, equity holders, members and agents of the National Hockey League (the “NHL”) and its member teams, and NHL Enterprises, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and affiliates, and their respective immediate family members (spouse, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren) and members of their same households (whether legally related or not). The decisions of the Chicago Blackhawks, including eligibility of participants and selection of the winners, are final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these “Official Rules.”
(3) Contest period: The Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on January 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (CT) on April 7, 2014 (“Contest Period”). During the Contest Period, persons may take photographs and publish them through Instagram® with the hashtag #beAteammate. All such submissions will be automatically entered into the Contest. Periodically during the Contest Period, with the final selection occurring on or around April 8, 2014, Chicago Blackhawks will select winning entries. Chicago Blackhawks shall determine the winning entries by selecting the photograph that best reflects, in the sole and absolute judgment of the Chicago Blackhawks, the entrant’s passion for and commitment to the Chicago Blackhawks and ice hockey.
(5) WINNERS: Twelve (12) winners will be selected at various times during the Contest Period from all the eligible entries received at the time of selection. The Chicago Blackhawks shall select the winners in its sole discretion, and its decision is final and not subject to review. Entries which are not selected will be eligible for future selections, if any. Each winner will be contacted through his or her Instagram account. Odds of winning a prize are dependent on the number of eligible entries received. Purchase will not increase odds of winning. For the name of the Contest winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Chicago Blackhawks, #beAteammate Contest, United Center, 1901 West Madison St., Chicago, IL 60612 after April 9, 2014, and before April 30, 2014.
(6) PRIZES: Each winner will receive one (1) of the following prize packages. The Chicago Blackhawks will select the prize package each winner receives in its sole discretion.
(a) Four (4) winners will each receive four (4) lower level game tickets and the opportunity to meet Coach Quenneville prior to their selected game.
(b) Four (4) winners will each receive four (4) lower level game tickets and the opportunity to sit in the penalty box to watch warm-ups prior to their selected game.
(c) Four (4) winners will each receive four (4) lower level game tickets, one (1) pre-game Zamboni® ice-resurfacer ride and the opportunity to watch warm-ups prior to their selected game.
Game dates and seat locations to be determined by the Chicago Blackhawks in its sole discretion.
(7) All prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable to any other person, including relatives or friends, without the consent of the Chicago Blackhawks. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by the Chicago Blackhawks in its sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. In the event a prize is unavailable, the Chicago Blackhawks reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value. Unless otherwise stated herein, all prizes are awarded "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). All expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including but not limited to federal, state and local taxes, and travel to and from the United Center, are solely each winner’s responsibility. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. One prize per person. The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
(8) By entering, each entrant agrees to follow these Official Rules and to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Chicago Blackhawks, Nestle, Instagram, LLC, the NHL and its member teams, NHL Enterprises, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, partners, equity holders, members, employees, agents and representatives and all others associated with the manufacture, distribution, development and execution of this Contest and prizes (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liability, injury, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), damage, loss or causes of action (however named or described) that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from: (i) entrant’s participation in the Contest; (ii) the delivery, misdelivery, receipt, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes awarded in the Contest; (iii) the use of a winner’s name, photograph and/or likeness as permitted herein, including, without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy; (iv) entrant’s actual or alleged misappropriation or infringement of proprietary, protected, trademarked, copyrighted or other intellectual property; and/or (iv) any travel or activity related to the receipt, use or misuse of the prizes, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death and/or property damage.
Additionally, the Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof or inability to continue the Contest, by reason of any act of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, kidnapping, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute, lockout, work slowdown or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, vandalism, or any other cause beyond the Released Parties’ sole control. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of the Chicago Blackhawks may be disqualified. The Chicago Blackhawks reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual feared to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be found acting in violation of the Official Rules, or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest.
(9) In consideration for being awarded a prize, each winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of the winner’s name, photograph, biographical information and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Chicago Blackhawks, Nestle, the NHL and its member teams, NHL Enterprises, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and designees. Each winner assumes all liability and risk for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Contest or the receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Each potential winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability and publicity license (“Affidavit”) form within a specified time after attempted notification. Winner’s guests will be required to sign a liability/publicity release. If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return such Affidavit within the time period required by the Chicago Blackhawks or if the prize or prize notification is returned as rejected, faulty or unclaimed, or returned as undeliverable to such potential winner, such winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. If any winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules, or if a winner cannot attend or participate in any portion of the prize, or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Identity of the winner is subject to the Chicago Blackhawks’ verification. The Chicago Blackhawks are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winners.
(11) Contest is void where prohibited by law.
Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc.
1901 W. Madison Street
Chicago, IL 60612
Nestle USA (DiGiorno Brand)
885 Sunset Ridge Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Nestle USA and its DIGIORNO® brand are not responsible for the conduct and administration of this sweepstakes. DIGIORNO® is a registered trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Vevey, Switzerland.
The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, LLC.
(14) BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (D) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF; AND (E) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY AGREES TO BRING ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE CONTEST IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS, OR THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS (IF JURISDICTIONAL PREREQUISITES ARE SATISFIED).