A.1. ® Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes
(1) No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase a person’s CHANCES of winning. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID OUTSIDE IL, IN AND WI AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
(2) ELIGIBILITY: The A.1.® Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the states of Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana who are 18 years of age or older on the date of entry; provided that the following persons are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: (a) the employees, officers, directors, partners, equity holders, members and agents of Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc. (“Chicago Blackhawks”) and Kraft Foods Group, Inc (“Kraft “), and each of their respective immediate family members (spouse, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren) and members of their same households (whether legally related or not); and (b) the employees, officers, directors, partners, equity holders, members and agents of the National Hockey League (the “NHL”) and its member teams, and of NHL Enterprises, and each of their respective immediate family members (spouse, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren) and members of their same households (whether legally related or not). The decisions of the Chicago Blackhawks and Kraft, including but not limited to eligibility of participants and selection of the winners, are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these “Official Rules.”
(3) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on March 26, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (CT) on April 12, 2014 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Chicago Blackhawks’ computer is the official timekeeper of the Sweepstakes.
(4) HOW TO ENTER: To enter, complete an entry form online at www.chicagoblackhawks.com and submit it by no later than 11:59 p.m. (CT) on April 12, 2014. Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of the Chicago Blackhawks, and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Chicago Blackhawks. The Chicago Blackhawks and Kraft are not responsible for: (a) electronic transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected or not received by the Chicago Blackhawks for any reason; (b) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (c) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer or device and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsors’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (d) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (e) any typographical or other error in any printing or advertising related to this Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize winners; or (f) cheating or fraud by any entrant.
Limit one entry per person/household/email address for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Entries in excess of this limit shall be disqualified.
(5) SELECTION OF WINNERS: On or about April 15, 2014, Chicago Blackhawks will select four (4) winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize are dependent on the number of eligible entries received.
(6) PRIZES: Each winner will receive two (2) 200 level tickets to a Chicago Blackhawks home game played at the United Center during the 2014-2015 season. The date of the game shall be determined by the Chicago Blackhawks in its sole discretion. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each ticket is $135.00. Total ARV of all prizes in this Sweepstakes: $1,080. No substitution, exchange or transfer of the prize by winner is permitted.
(7) All prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable by winner to any other person, including relatives or friends, without the consent of the Chicago Blackhawks. Prizes may not be offered for sale or at auction. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by the Chicago Blackhawks in its sole discretion. In the event a prize is unavailable, the Chicago Blackhawks reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise stated herein, all prizes are awarded "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). All expenses not specifically mentioned herein as being included with the prizes, including but not limited to federal, state and local income taxes, travel to and from the United Center, souvenirs, parking, and food and beverage are solely each winner’s responsibility. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
(8) By entering, each entrant agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Chicago Blackhawks, Kraft, the NHL and its member teams, NHL Enterprises, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, partners, equity holders, members, employees, agents and representatives and all others associated with the manufacture, distribution, development and execution of this Sweepstakes and prizes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liability, injury, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), damage, loss or causes of action (however named or described) that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from: (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) the delivery, misdelivery, receipt, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes; (iii) the use of a winner’s name, photograph and/or likeness as permitted herein, including, without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy; and/or (iv) any travel or activity related to the receipt, use or misuse of the prizes, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death and/or property damage. Additionally, the Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof or inability to continue the Sweepstakes, by reason of any act of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, kidnapping, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute, lockout, work slowdown or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, vandalism, or any other cause beyond the control of any Released Party. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of the Chicago Blackhawks or Kraft will be disqualified. The Chicago Blackhawks reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual believed to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or found to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or who is believed to be undermining or attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or who has used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated method of entry or a third-party entry service to participate in the Sweepstakes.
(9) In consideration for being awarded a prize, each winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of the winner’s name, photograph, biographical information and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Chicago Blackhawks, Kraft, the NHL, its member teams, and/or NHL Enterprises, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and designees. Each winner assumes all liability and risk for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or the receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including but not limited to travel related thereto. Each potential winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability and publicity (collectively, the “Affidavit”) within a specified time after first attempted notification. If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return such Affidavit within the required time period or if the prize or prize notification is returned as rejected, faulty or unclaimed, or returned as undeliverable to such potential winner, such winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries received. If a winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules, or if a winner cannot attend or participate in any portion of the prize, or declines a prize for any reason, such winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries received. Identity and eligibility of each winner is subject to the Chicago Blackhawks’ verification. Winner’s guest, if any, shall be required to sign and return a release of liability and publicity as a condition of accompanying winner to the game. The Chicago Blackhawks are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winners.
(11) Sweepstakes is void outside of IL, IN and WI, and where prohibited by law.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or is disrupted or corrupted, including, without limitation, by strikes, acts of war or terrorism, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical or system failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Kraft or the Chicago Blackhawks that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or for any reason Kraft deems it necessary, Kraft reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated before the intended end date of the Sweepstakes period, the winners may be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination.
Kraft Foods Group, Inc.,
Three Lakes Drive,
Northfield, IL 60093.
Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc.
1901 W. Madison St.
Chicago, IL 60612
This Sweepstakes is administered solely by Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc.
(14) BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (D) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF; AND (E) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY AGREES TO BRING ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS, OR THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS (IF JURISDICTIONAL PREREQUISITES ARE SATISFIED).
(15) WINNERS LIST: For the names of the Sweepstakes winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Chicago Blackhawks, A.1. Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes, United Center, 1901 West Madison St., Chicago, IL 60612 after April 15, 2014 and before May 12, 2014.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.