* Assisted on Kimmo Timonen's shorthanded goal in Game 3.
* Making his sixth trip to the NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs.
* Appeared in all six of Nashville's playoff games in 2004 and tied for the team lead in points (1g-2a-3pts). Led Nashville with a +4 rating. Tallied an assist on Nashville's first-ever playoff goal 16 seconds into the franchise's first-ever playoff game (April 7 vs. Detroit). Registered an assist on the game-winning goal in Nashville's first-ever playoff victory in Game 3 vs. Detroit. Additional stats: 7 shots, 17:47.
* Played in all five of Pittsburgh's first-round games in 1997, registering one goal. Additional stats: 2 shots, -1. Pittsburgh was defeated by Philadelphia (4-1) in the 1997 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals.
* Appeared in 13 of Detroit's 19 playoff games in 1996, including all six first-round games, three of seven in the second round and four of six on the Western Conference Finals. Additional stats: 11 shots, -3. Detroit defeated Winnipeg (4-2) and St. Louis (4-3) and then was defeated by Colorado (4-2) in the Western Conference Finals.
* Appeared in one game with the Red Wings (in the Western Conference Finals) as they advanced to the 1995 Stanley Cup Finals. Additional stats: +1. Detroit defeated Dallas (4-1), San Jose (4-0) and Chicago (4-1) and was defeated by New Jersey (4-0) in the 1995 Stanley Cup Finals.
* Scored a power-play goal in his NHL playoff debut with Detroit vs. San Jose (April 18, 1994) and appeared in all seven of the Red Wings' first-round games in 1994. Additional stats: 1 PPG, 7 shots, -2. Detroit lost to San Jose (4-3) in the 1994 Western Conference Quarterfinals.
* Tied for the team lead and tied for eighth in the NHL with four shorthanded goals this season. He owns the franchise's all-time record for shorthanded goals (11).
* Led Nashville forwards and tied for fifth in the NHL among forwards in shorthanded time on ice (4:42).
* Ranked third on the club with a 54.9% winning percentage (558-458) in the face-off circle.
* Became the first player in franchise history to skate in 500 games as a Predator in a 4-2 win vs. Minnesota (3/13).
Brother of Ryan Centennial Cup All-Star Team (1989) WCHA First All-Star Team (1991, 1992, 1993) NCAA West First All-American Team (1991, 1993) NCAA West Second All-American Team (1992)
Traded to Detroit by Philadelphia with Philadelphia's 5th round choice (Frederic Deschenes) in 1994 Entry Draft for Jim Cummins and Philadelphia's 4th round choice (previously acquired, later traded to Boston Boston selected Charles Paquette) in 1993 Entry Draft, June 20, 1993. Traded to Pittsburgh by Detroit for Tomas Sandstrom, January 27, 1997. Traded to Chicago by Pittsburgh for Tuomas Gronman, October 27, 1997. Claimed by Nashville from Chicago in Expansion Draft, June 26, 1998. Missed majority of 2002-03 due to concussion vs. Vancouver, October 21, 2002. Signed as a free agent by Detroit, August 14, 2006. Officially announced retirement, October 11, 2006.