2011-12 REGULAR SEASON:
Home: 5GP 1G-1A-2PTS +1 Even Strength: 1G-0A-1PTS Shorthanded: 0G-0A-0PTS
Road: 3GP 0G-0A-0PTS E Power Play: 0G-1A-1PTS
* Recalled from Wilkes-Barre/Scranton on Feb. 7.
* Notched his first two points (1G-1A) as a Penguin vs. Buffalo Dec. 17.
* Skated 11:28 minutes and recorded two penalty minutes in his Pittsburgh debut at NY Islanders Dec. 10.
* Ranks fourth on WBS with 32 points (7G-25A) in 35 games.
* His 25 assists rank second on WBS.
* Currently has a five-game point streak for WBS (2G-6A).
LAST 5 GAMES: 0G-0A-0PTS
LAST 10 GAMES: 1G-1A-2PTS
CAREER SHOOTOUT NUMBERS: 13 goals, 35 attempts, 37.1 pct.
CAREER SHOOTOUT NUMBERS WITH PITTSBURGH: 0 goals, 1 attempts, 0.0 pct.
CAREER NUMBERS WITH PITTSBURGH: 8GP 1G-1A-2PTS
- 2007-08 -
- Recorded an assist on Apri. 6 in Detroit
- Scored the game winner and added an assist in a 5-0 win vs. Washington on Mar.19th
- Scored a goal and added an assist in a 4-2 win at Minnesota on Mar.4th
- Had a pair of assists in a 4-1 win vs. Vancouver on Mar.2nd
- Had a pair of assists at Dallas on Feb.28th
- Scored the game winner in a 1-0 win vs. Phoenix on Feb.27th
- Scored a goal and was a +1 in a 6-5 OT win at LA on Feb.23rd
- Re-activated from IR and returned to the lineup on Feb.20th vs. Minnesota
- Underwent surgery to repair a sports hernia on Jan.18th
-Place on IR, Dec. 6, 2007 due to strained groin muscle
- Missed 4 games due to strained groin muscle, Nov. 17-25
- Placed on IR, Nov. 26, 2007 due to strained groin muscle
- Scored game-tying goal with 43 seconds remaining at Nashville on Nov. 15, 2007
- Had two assists vs. Detroit on Nov. 11, 2007
- Scored game-tying and game winning goals at Dallas Oct. 31, 2007
- Had a goal and three assists at Toronto on Oct. 20, 2007
- Scored game-winning, overtime goal vs. Dallas on Oct. 13, 2007
- Pre-Season: 5 gp - 2-4=6 - 2 pim
- Has 1 career hat trick
- Scored a pair of goals, his first as a Blackhawk, one shorthanded and one power play tally, at Detroit on Mar.2, 2007
- Made his Blackhawk debut on February 27, 2007 vs. Detroit
- Was a member of the 2001-02 Stanely Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings
- Signed as a free agent by Detroit on September 18, 2000