Stanley Cup Playoff Notes:
- Won all five of his faceoffs in Game 1 of the WCQF at Vancouver
- 3rd career postseason appearance (2009, ’10)
- Won the Stanley Cup in 2010 with Chicago
2012-13 Game Notes
- 3rd amongst team forwards in blocked shots (33)
- 4th on the team in hits (65)
- 3rd amongst team forwards in penalty kill time on ice per game (1:17)
- Posted an assist on April 1 vs. Vancouver
- Scored his first goal as a Shark on March 5 at Vancouver
- Broke a tooth on both the first day of training camp and the first practice prior to the Stanley Cup Playoffs this year.
- Organized a charity game bringing together members of the 2010 Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks called “Champs for Charity”, which raised over $323,000 for the Ronald McDonald House near Lurie Children’s Hospital.
Playoffs: Netted the Western Conference Quarterfinals series-clinching goal, his first-ever Stanley Cup Playoff point, on April 27 against Calgary ... Tallied an NHL playoff career high two assists and a +3 plus/minus rating on May 2 against Vancouver (Game 2) ... Bagged his second goal of the postseason in the series-clinching Game 6 of the Western Conference Semifinals against Vancouver on May 11 ... Netted goals in two straight games (May 11 and 17).
Regular Season: Recorded career highs with six goals and nine points in 66 games ... Ranked second on the club with 93 penalty minutes ... Notched five of his six goals and eight of his nine points on the road ... Netted his only goal and point at the United Center on March 20 against Edmonton ... Tallied two game-winning markers ... Recorded a career-high three points (G, 2A) and a career-best +4 plus/minus rating on Jan. 6 at Phoenix after being held off the scoresheet in his previous 20 tilts to start the season ... Missed 14 games due to injury from Nov. 26 to Dec. 28 ... Accrued a season-high 17 penalty minutes on Nov. 3 against Colorado ... Skated in his 100th career NHL game on Oct. 31.