CAREER NUMBERS AS A JET
* 209 points (99g, 110a) in 289 games
HOME: 39 GP; 12-20-32; +9 LAST 5 GAMES: 1-2-3; +1
ROAD: 39 GP; 11-11-22; -1 LAST 10 GAMES: 4-2-6; +/-0
LAST GOAL: Apr. 1/14 at PHX
LAST ASSIST: Apr. 5/14 at TOR
LAST POINT STREAK: Mar. 12/14-Mar. 14/14
- Recorded his first point of the season (assist) Oct. 4/13 vs. LA (5-3W)
- Scored a pair of goals Oct. 6/13 vs. ANA (2-3L)
- Scored his third goal of the season Oct. 13/13 vs. NJ (3-0W)
- Recorded three assists Oct. 22/13 vs. WSH (4-5SOL)
- Scored shootout winning goal on Oct. 26/13 at DAL (2-1SOW)
- Recorded a four-game points streak from Dec. 23-Dec. 31/13 (2G, 3A)
- Recorded his 100th franchise assist Jan. 11/14 vs. CBJ (3-6L)
- Scored a pair of goals Mar. 4/14 vs. NYI (2-3OTL)
- Scored a pair of goals Mar. 19/14 vs. COL (5-4OTW)
- Scored the lone goal of the game along with the shootout winner Apr. 1/14 at PHX (2-1SOW)
Playoffs: Notched his first point of the postseason with a goal on April 25 against Calgary (Game 5) .. Netted the overtime-winning goal and added an assist for a postseason-high two points in Game 4 of the Western Conference Semifinals on May 7 against Vancouver ... Bagged his third goal of the playoffs on May 22 in Game 3 of the Western Conference Final against Detroit.
Regular Season: Recorded career highs in goals (15), assists (34) and points (49) while appearing in all 82 games this season ... Ranked sixth with 49 points, tied for sixth with 34 points and shared seventh with 15 goals ... Chicago posted a 12-0-1 mark when he lit the lamp ... Ranked second among club forwards and third overall with a +26 plus/minus rating and shared fourth on the squad with 195 shots ... Finished the regular season with seven points (2G, 5A) over the final seven games ... Recorded a career high four points, which includes dishing out a career-best three assists, on Dec. 7 at Phoenix ... Was one of just two Chicago players to net four points in a single game ... Tallied three points in a game three times (Nov. 3, Dec. 16, Feb. 5) and finished with nine multiple-point performances ... Matched a team season-high three assists twice within a nine-day span in December (Dec. 7 and 16) ... Tallied 15 points (4G, 11A) during December ... Potted a career-high two goals twice (Nov. 3 and March 25) ... netted the 100th point of his NHL career by posting an assist on March 7 at Boston ... Logged a season-high 19:43 time on ice on Jan. 28 at Anaheim ... Skated in his 200th career NHL game on Jan. 17 at St. Louis ... Posted points in a season-high six straight games from Dec. 12 to 26 ... Tallied an assist in four straight contests, tying a season-most, from April 1 to 7.
Stanley Cup Playoff Experience: This marks his second career postseason appearance with his second club ... Helped the Carolina Hurricanes capture the 2006 Stanley Cup Championship during his playoff debut, accruing two goals, three assists and five points in 17 tilts during the run.